- Southbank Centre Limited as corporate trustee of Southbank Centre accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- Performance details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. Southbank Centre accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Southbank Centre site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
The text and images contained in this website belong to Southbank Centre and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Southbank Centre.
Conditions of Sale and Exchanges
- Every member of the audience or exhibition visitor must have a valid ticket.
- Latecomers - admission is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- Southbank Centre reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron
- Smoking is not permitted in the auditoria, foyers or galleries.
- Dancing is not permitted in aisles and gangways.
- Glasses, bottles, cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Babes in arms cannot be admitted to classical concerts and some other events.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- Southbank Centre reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised programme rendered necessary by unavoidable causes.
- Tickets may be returned for a Credit Voucher valid for 1 year or exchanged if received by the Southbank Centre Ticket Office up to 48hrs before the performance. Refunds will not be available. An administration charge will apply. Please note, from time to time this service may not be available
- This ticket must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than Southbank Centre Ticket Office or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
On-line pre-ordered interval drinks. You must be over 18 to order a pre-ordered interval drink. All drink orders will be fulfilled by Company of Cooks. A refund is only possible if you contact us at least 24 hours before the performance is due to start. We reserve the right to substitute a drink with one of the same size and value.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Southbank Centre conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Comments or suggestions to: Customer Services, Southbank Centre, London SE1 8XX
Complaints Management Policy
Southbank Centre is committed to managing any customer complaints effectively and efficiently through a formal process.
The Deputy Chief Executive is accountable for the Complaints Management Process while the Customer Relations Department is responsible for coordinating the resolution of complaints and any subsidiary issues by liaising with the relevant and responsible teams.
Comments and feedback are very important and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at Southbank Centre to comment on their experience and will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest way. We will reply to customers using their preferred method of communication and aim to do so within 10 working days; if this is not possible customers will be kept informed.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7960 4250
Website Security Policy
Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
How do you know if a web site is secure?
When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window.
Every credit card purchase you make on the Southbank Centre website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
- American Express
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected. Our website uses a security protocol called 'SSL3'.
Southbank Centre is a Charity Registered in England and Wales number 298909. Its trustee is Southbank Centre Limited, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales number 2238415.VAT Registration Number 905 0284 52. Registered office: Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX