Bridges is an evening of folk, roots and world music to celebrate 35 years of fRoots Magazine.
fRoots Magazine celebrate their 35th anniversary year by curating an evening of intriguing collaborations by artists from their pages.
Line up -
- English folk singer and fiddler Eliza Carthy meets Greek lafta player and singer Martha Mavroidi.
- Instrumental group Spiro work with a singer for the first time, Croatia's shaman-like Mojmir Novakovic.
- Welsh harpist Catrin Finch duets with Senegalese kora master Seckou Keita.
- Songwriter Chris Wood heads somewhere imaginative with veteran multi-instrumentalist Ben Mandelson.
- Fast-rising singer Olivia Chaney teams up with pedal steel maestro BJ Cole
- BBC Folk Awards-nominated English singer Lisa Knapp and her producer partner Gerry Diver collaborate with Chis Morphitis and Katina Kangaris from London-based Greek-Cypriot band Mavrika.
All artist images (c) Judith Burrows/ fRoots
Book Tickets Now
Select your preferred date and time below. If a performance is no longer available it will not be clickable.
Please log in before booking to make sure you pay no booking fee and gain access to Membership benefits. Want to become a Member?