Ever dreamed of being photographed for your own Vogue cover? Want to show your designs to a Vogue fashion editor?
Or have a makeover with a top make-up artist, pick up this year's Vogue Festival sweatshirt and walk the Harrods Live catwalk?
The Vogue Festival in association with Harrods isn't just about the speakers – there's also a world of fashion fun for ticket-holders to enjoy.
In previous years, these extra activities have been enjoyed only by those attending the talks. But this year a limited number of foyer-only tickets are available at £25 each. With two floors to explore, the only problem is fitting it all in...
- The Vogue cover shoot with Chanel make-up and accessories
- Show & Tell: bring your design to Vogue and get personal feedback
- Vogue fashion editors give styling demonstrations
- Harrods Live Runway – your very own catwalk experience with make-up by Bobbi Brown artists, live DJ set and the chance to win one of two £1,000 Harrods gift cards
- Vogue's Make-Up Bag Surgery with Vogue's beauty editors
- Makeovers by Kérastase Cool Girl hair and Burberry Signature make-up looks
- The Vogue Monogram Mani with OPI
- The Vogue Shop - buy exclusive merchandise, including this year's Vogue Festival sweatshirt
- The Vogue Café
- Book signings by this year's speakers
- Harrods Re-Charge Lounge and Juice Bar
- Harrods Café, with Rosalind Miller cupcakes
All these events are included in the price of your ticket. Foyer-only tickets cost £25 (for a half day) and are strictly limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Saturday 29 March and Sunday 30 March
10am – 2pm and 2.30pm – 6.30pm
Queen Elizabeth Hall Foyer and Festival Village