LuLin Teas at Southbank Centre
Whether you like your tea hot or iced, LuLin have you covered with a wide range of artisanal teas to drink on the spot or take home with you.
- Location: Southbank Centre Square
- Neighbours: Flour Station and The Frenchie
- Run by: Hans Verhoosel and Amy Gallagher
- Must try: jasmine dragon pearls
- Good to know: takes cards
- Friday 12 noon – 8pm
- Saturday 11am – 8pm
- Sunday 12 noon – 6pm
- Monday (bank holidays only), 12 noon – 6pm
LuLin Teas specialise in hand-picked, single-estate, artisan produced teas that are ethically sourced directly from tea gardens.
All teas and blends are completely natural and free of any oils, sugars or flavourings.