The Nordics are at the top of world rankings of the most gender equal countries on the planet, and yet this utopian image often overlooks the challenges still to be faced for both men and women, from sexism in the workplace, to higher than average rates of male suicide.
A panel of experts and authors debate gender equality in the Nordic region, and the gap between the perception and the reality. Speakers include:
- Anu Partanen, Finnish journalist and author of The Nordic Theory of Everything
- Durita Holm, Faroese author and sailor
- Katrine Marcal, Swedish author of Who Cooked Adam Smith's Dinner?
- Moddi, Norwegian musician and activist
- Pirita Näkkäläjärvi, Sami broadcaster