Please arrive promptly at 11am to build your schedule and hear from a range of Southbank Centre staff, including Snappy Career Chats from:
- Hannah Pool, Senior Programmer of Contemporary Culture
- Bengi Unsal, Senior Programmer of Contemporary Music
- Cliff Lauson, Hayward Gallery Senior Curator
- Clare Wood, Archivist
- Alex Williams, Festival Participation Coordinator
Snappy Workshops and Tours*
- Event Management Walk and Talk: Our Event Management team lead you on a special backstage walk around our venues and answer your questions.
- Special Tours: 30-minute tours where you can learn more about our site, venue history and peek inside Royal Festival Hall’s auditorium and other hidden spaces.
- Production Workshop: Join Southbank Centre's Production and Technical teams in this workshop focusing on the technical aspects of working on live performance.
- #ThrowbackThursday in the Archive Studio: Have you ever been inside of an archive? Now is your chance! Join us in Southbank Centre's Archive Studio in this fun and practical workshop focused on our extensive collections.
- Venue Management Chat: Are you interested in venue management? Hear from our Assistant Visitor Experience Duty Manager about what it's actually like to manage a venue like Southbank Centre.
Whatever your arts journey, the day is about inspiring you to think more broadly about your own potential, interests and the range of ways your skills might be used in the wider cultural sector.
*Please note that some workshops have capacities. We are repeating workshops where possible, or providing an alternative activity to take part in.
For ages 15 – 25. School groups welcome.