- Rotimi Akinsete, Director of Wellbeing at the University of Surrey and founder of Black Men on the Couch.
- Jack Rooke, comedian and CALM campaigner.
- Dr Jay Watts, a clinical psychologist, writer, speaker, activist and psychotherapist based in London
- Kenny Mammarella-D'Cruz, who has run men’s groups for over 15 years
- Dinesh Bhugra, Emeritus Professor of Mental Health and Cultural Diversity at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London. Currently President of the World Psychiatric Association for a three year term, 2014-2017. Non-Executive Director Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust (special interest in BAME needs and cultural mediation).
Chaired by Ted Hodgkinson, Southbank Centre Senior Programmer, Literature and Spoken Word
This event is included in both the Friday Being A Man Pass and the Being A Man Weekend Pass.