Name a seat
Time flies, but we’re still here – capture the moment and name a seat
For over 50 years, our buildings have hosted sensational performances by the best artists in the world. But the most important moments don’t always happen on stage.
Say ‘thank you’, ‘I love you’ or ‘here’s looking at you, kid’. Say ‘I remember you’ or ‘let’s do it again’.
Everything changes but some things stay the same. Keep hold of the memories that matter by naming a seat here for the decade to come.
- In the Royal Festival Hall, you can have one name of up to 30 characters on your plaque
- In the Queen Elizabeth Hall or Purcell Room, you can have one name of up to 25 characters plus an optional message of up to 90 characters
- Plaques are in place for ten years – we’ll then ask if you’d like to renew
- Seats are subject to availability and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- We have final approval of the message
- Naming a seat isn’t eligible for Gift Aid.
"When I lost my partner of 54 years I could think of no better way of commemorating our many visits to Queen Elizabeth Hall than to name two seats in our two favourite rows. It is a great consolation to me that I, and others, will sit in seats dedicated to him, in memory of wonderful performances we both enjoyed."