Southbank Centre’s vision is to be the world’s most inspiring centre for the arts. In order to bring our exciting, innovative and challenging work to the greatest number of people, we need your support.
Southbank Centre is a registered charity. The funding we receive from Arts Council England covers just over 47% of our operating budget – the remaining 53% is self generated through sponsorship, charitable donations, and commercial activities. The fundraising department at Southbank Centre is responsible for raising over £4.4 million per year. Our vision is unlimited, but our funding is not, and whether you are an individual, a company, or a trust, there are many ways in which you can support Southbank Centre.
£1,000 will sponsor a 16ft Organ Pipe, £500 will pay for performers at Friday Tonic, and £1 will buy two plants for the Queen Elizabeth Hall Roof Garden.
We offer an array of creative opportunities for businesses to support our aspirations.
Southbank Centre welcomes the opportunity to build new partnerships with trusts, foundations and public funders from all over the world.
Every individual supporter is vital to our continued success.
Experience more as a Southbank Centre Member.
Help us to restore and refurbish Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room and Hayward Gallery.