Hire Royal Festival Hall
The Royal Festival Hall Auditorium is available to hire for very special occasions.
We host events from orchestral and pop concerts to conferences, graduation ceremonies and even weddings here.
The Hall boasts a state-of-the-art stage and rig, a large number of back-of-house areas and many of the original 1950s features. As you’d expect the hall has a huge range of audio and lighting options and numerous projection screens. In short, it is as beautiful and striking as it is well-equipped for your event.
Also within the Royal Festival Hall building are a number of additional reception rooms and foyer spaces you can use for breakout rooms, catering and entertaining when the auditorium is hired. You can also hire these areas on their own for smaller events.
Auditorium capacity: fixed seating for 2500. The stage can also host events of up to 150 people.
The Royal Festival Hall stage is now licensed for weddings and civil partnership ceremonies.
For most occasions including weddings and commercial events, our Events team will help you get exactly what you need.
Tel: 020 7921 0702
If you’d like to hire our venues for a ticketed event open to the public such as a concert or a public conference, our Artistic Hires team will help you instead.
- Half day: £10,000 (8am – 12.30pm / 12.30pm – 5pm)
- Evening: £12,000 (5pm – 11pm)
- All day: £18,000 (8am – 5pm)
- 24 hour rate: £32,000
- Evening building closure: £50,000 (5pm – 11pm)
- Full building closure: £75,000 (8am – 11pm)
All prices quoted exclude VAT
What’s included in the venue hire fee?
- two technicians and a production manager to oversee the technical side of your event
- Duty Manager to oversee the front-of-house aspect of your event
- Event Manager who will be your first point of contact throughout the organisation of your event and during the day of the event itself
- fully staffed cloakroom facility in the foyer
- full set of stewards and senior steward to ensure guests are seated