Hayward Gallery’s Curatorial Salon
Our contemporary art gallery is one of a kind – join its supporters to get a closer look
Our brutalist beauty of a gallery has been attracting attention since it opened in 1968 – and there’s no denying that what’s presented inside is some of the finest contemporary art around.
Invitations to private tours and installation walk-throughs of our exhibitions
- The chance to connect with Hayward Gallery Director Ralph Rugoff and other senior curators
- Access to exclusive artist-devised events and visits to featured artists in their studios
- Unlimited entry to the Hayward Gallery, and use of the Members Area at the Royal Festival Hall for you and a guest
- A personal contact to organise all your events across the Southbank Centre site
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website, on our public honour boards and in our annual review
From £5,000 a year, you can join an intimate circle of philanthropists and enjoy unparalleled access to the work that the Hayward Gallery does in bringing adventurous artists to the fore.
The Curatorial Salon is headed by Ralph Rugoff, Director of Hayward Gallery and curator of the Venice Biennale in 2019.
Not only will you gain an insider’s view of the gallery’s work, but, as a Curatorial Salon Patron, you’ll help to ensure the diversity of the gallery’s programme and support our outreach and participation programmes with schools and community groups.