There’s nothing quite like experiencing a concert at Southbank Centre, the home of classical music.
Travel the world, delve into the mysteries of the universe or see your favourite films afresh in our 2016/17 Classical Music season. With over 200 concerts, from the intimate to the epic, you'll find plenty to entice you.
Our 2016/17 Classical Music Season encompasses a rich variety of performances from the world's best artists who travel to the heart of London to perform.
- Explore humanity’s search for meaning through music, art and debate at Belief and Beyond Belief, a year-long festival presented in partnership with the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Watch cult and classic movies such as Hitchcock’s Psycho with live orchestral soundtracks in our Film Scores Live series.
- Join Esa-Pekka Salonen and Pierre-Laurent Aimard as they delve into the music, from Beethoven to Boulez, that intrigues, touches and inspires them both, in the Philharmonia Orchestra’s Inspirations series.
- Discover the best 21st-century classical music in concerts from the London Sinfonietta.
- Hear the likes of Bach and Berlioz performed on period instruments by the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment.
- Let the Colin Currie Group transport you to Ghana and Israel with performances of Steve Reich’s Drumming and Tehillim – part of our International Chamber Music Series.
- Hear Sir Antonio Pappano conduct the Orchestra of Santa Cecilia in Respighi’s Pines of Rome and Fountains of Rome, written for the same ensemble a century ago.
Sorry, your search didn't find anything.
Try changing the date selection, or other filters and searching again